Just came from Radio Shack...

  • Jacob Tennant
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2002
      Good Morning,

      Just came back from my local Radio Shack and found that they are
      discontinuing their stock of 5' microphone cords #278-356. Its is a 4
      conductor + shield coiled cable.

      Regular price was around $5.00 each, but they are now going fo $.97 each
      so if you are a home-builder or just want some spares this is a great deal
      as I bought 5 when I only needed 1 so as to have them for "other" future
      projects.

      Just thought some of you might be interested...

      Jacob Tennant K8JWT