Re: [wsjtgroup] new member

  • Jacob Tennant
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 22, 2002
      Well, from personal experience, at QRP levels horizontal on WSJT is much better than verticle and as David said verticle will work on SporadicE since the signal orientation is twisted around.

      However I am about to embark on the same experiment running WSJT & JT44, PSK31,etc... as a MOBILE at 160watts RF output so we will be having some interesting challenges in the next few months.

      Just wonder if the software will accept a /M or a /R callsign? Well at least antenna aiming will be easy with either a verticle whip or a horizontal loop.  ;-)

      Jake K8JWT
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2007
        Hi all...
        I´m new in this group and it is my first post hee...
        I hope I can learn more and more about WSJT here...
        Greetings from Brazil!!!
        Best 73´s,
        Silva.

        BRAZILIAN HAM RADIO - ARRL MEMBER
        CALL SIGN : PY8ELO
        NAME : SILVA
        ADDRESS: POBOX (CAIXA POSTAL) 151
        CEP 68180630 ITAITUBA - PA - BRASIL
        GRID LOCATOR : GI25AR UTC -4
        AMAZON FOREST THE WORLD´s LUNG!

        Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
        Experimente já e veja as novidades.
        http://br.yahoo.com/mailbeta/tudonovo/
      • Mirel Cardoso
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2007

          Bemvindo Seu Silva.

          73 do Mirel   VK2BOD   o bode sem cavanhaque...

          Mora voce no certao   ???

          ============ ========= ========= ========= ===

          ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _______
          Yahoo! Mail - Sempre a melhor opção para você!
          Experimente já e veja as novidades.
          http://br.yahoo. com/mailbeta/ tudonovo/

        • Mike H
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 12, 2007
            A reminder to all the meteor scatter enthusiasts in North America that
            our big annual operating event gets underway this evening. For rules
            and details, please visit the following link:

            http://www.sportscliche.com/wb2fko/w07/rules_w07.html

            Get on the air, make some noise, and hope to copy your pings!

            Mike WB2FKO