JT44

  • kg4mla
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2002
      im new to wsjt i have a question what is the SYNC suspose to be set
      at ..i had the sync on 1 didn't decode alot then i set it at 0 and
      it was decoding all kinds of stuff like this...000131 0 -30 -0.8
      330 * 1Z1Y3J/?JZJ02636050Z01 6/ 2.....any info is
      apprecaited de kg4mla el88
    • Rex Moncur
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 22, 2002
        Hi KG4MLA

        I find that setting the sync to "1" is optimum.  As you point out setting to "0" produces too much garbage.  Setting to 2 or higher you tend to miss too much.

        Kind Regards
        Rex, VK7MO