Re: [wsjtgroup] Fw: AF4O Open for Skeds VHF SS

  • Charles Plunk AF4O
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2005
      Will do.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2005 1:27 PM
      Subject: RE: [wsjtgroup] Fw: AF4O Open for Skeds VHF SS

      Charles wrote: Oh, please email direct to set up a sked. af4o@...

      Charles thanks for pointing out the correct way for setting up the details of your schedules which is “Off the List”. However, prior to the start of the contest I think it is appropriate for those stations who made lists to post them on the reflector so that others can try to tail-end your qso’s when time permits and if your sked ends in a failure then the other station can monitor your other contacts and tail-end if the opportunity is made available. So the person with the list has more opportunities for contacts when the list is shared? So feel free to share all your lists on this reflector.

      Tip