AF4O Open for Skeds VHF SS

  • Charles Plunk AF4O
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2005
      Hi All,

      Im not a serious contestor but if anyone wants a sked, I would be glad and
      try to do so. I am on call that weekend, so that or something unexpected
      should be the only things to prevent me from carry out the sked.

      QRV 2m 200w 13b2 50' / 6m 100w 4el 40'

      I am booked currently only from 0500z - 0700z.

      Otherwise I will be doing as Tip suggested.

      -snip-
      Contest Even Hours:
      First 30 minutes for calling / listening using FSK441 on 50.260 MHz.

      Contest Odd Hours:
      First 30 minutes for calling / listening using FSK441 144.140MHz.

      I will have both two and six meters. After RRR's we will be sending
      requests to QSY to the opposite band. i.e. QSY .146 or QSY .266
      -snip-

      73,
      Chuck
      AF4O