N5OSK/KM5ES EM24 Expedtion Results.

  • john_km5es
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2005
      Good Evening All

      I just woke up from a nap after getting home from EM24 around 1pm
      cst today.

      We left EM25 and got to our destination in EM24 around 125 miles
      from our home qth. The grid we was in was EM24ms elevation 2246 ft a
      beautiful view as the sun came up this am.

      First station worked from EM24 was WB5APD giving him his 280th grid.
      Then we started working them as fast as we could work them.

      Worked N8OC,worked and heard W9RVG on tropo,N3FZ,WA3LTB,AK3E and
      worked K1JT. We heard WE9Y and W4SHG.

      Enjoy the trip to EM24 in the rovermobile. Jerry N5OSK and I almost
      froze putting up the antenna on the truck. Look for pictures soon on
      Jerrys site at http://www.n5osk.com and at my homepage at
      http://www.km5es.net

      73 All

      John KM5ES