N5OSK/KM5ES EM24 Random Hour Expedition tomorrow morning

  • john_km5es
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14 2:04 PM
      Greetings All

      Jerry N5OSK and John KM5ES plan on FSK441a Operations from grid EM24
      tomorrow ( Saturday morning ) we will be operating from a
      Mountaintop in EM24 around 1900 ft in SE Oklahoma. Operating
      frequency will be 144.133. Please listen up for us on that
      frequency. WI know that EM24 is a rare grid since there are no
      stations in that grid that normally run on digital MS. You can
      contact us via cellphone at the following number 1-918-617-0585.

      Again we will be running the Random Hour on 2 meters using Jerry's
      call N5OSK. After random hour we will be calling CQ on FSK441A on
      the same frequency 144.133.

      Any questions tonight about our short expedition email me at km5es
      at mynewroads.com.

      73 Hope to hear from some of you in the am.

      John KM5ES and Jerry N5OSK