WSJTGROUP Awards Announcement

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2005
      Terry, WA3LTB has informed me today of yet another RQA being earned.
      Congratulations to Peter, VE3SPW, the seventh recipient of the Random
      QSO Award. This is the first of two awards issued by the WSJTGROUP for
      special achievements using propagation mode meteor scatter.

      For the WSJTGROUP Moderators
      Tip (WA5UFH)

      RQA Standings: http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/WSJTGROUP/RQAStandings.htm
    • Jerry R
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 11, 2005
        CONGRADULATIONS PETER VE3SPW  DE  KC0HLN

        Terry, WA3LTB has informed me today of yet another RQA being earned.
        Congratulations to Peter, VE3SPW, the seventh recipient of the Random
        QSO Award. This is the first of two awards issued by the WSJTGROUP for
        special achievements using propagation mode meteor scatter.

        For the WSJTGROUP Moderators
        Tip (WA5UFH)

        RQA Standings: http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/WSJTGROUP/RQAStandings.htm

        To unsubscribe, send an email to: