K0SM/R on hold
- Mother nature decided to dump about and inch of ice last night, so I'll
be staying in for a while. The WX report has also changed from "chance
of snow" to "5-8 inches" overnight, so it looks like this particular
trip may have to wait until summer. If so I'll still try to make some
local dxpeditions to the nearby grids in the last week I am home.
I'll keep you all posted...