K0SM/R on hold

  • aflowers@frontiernet.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      Mother nature decided to dump about and inch of ice last night, so I'll
      be staying in for a while. The WX report has also changed from "chance
      of snow" to "5-8 inches" overnight, so it looks like this particular
      trip may have to wait until summer. If so I'll still try to make some
      local dxpeditions to the nearby grids in the last week I am home.

      I'll keep you all posted...

      Andy K0SM