  • rwgreen@avalon.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      Please advise what the 20m and 40m liason frequencies will be for Andy's K0SM
      trip. Tnx Bob Green KØIDC EN12tl.
    • aflowers@frontiernet.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
        Mother nature decided to dump about and inch of ice last night, so I'll
        be staying in for a while. The WX report has also changed from "chance
        of snow" to "5-8 inches" overnight, so it looks like this particular
        trip may have to wait until summer. If so I'll still try to make some
        local dxpeditions to the nearby grids in the last week I am home.

        I'll keep you all posted...

        Andy K0SM