Expedition to EN22/23 Monday evening/Tuesday AM

  • aflowers@frontiernet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      If the weather cooperates I will be travelling to KM0T's place in EN13vc
      tomorrow (Monday) afternoon. I will try to find a location in nearby
      EN22 and EN23 from which to operate 2m FSK441 on Monday night and
      Tuesday AM. I'll probably use 144.147 again. I have 20m and 40m
      working in the car, so stay tuned for liason frequencies.

      I will have a different cell phone with me, so do not use the old
      number!

      Andy K0SM