Short trip to EN11

  • aflowers@frontiernet.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29 12:38 PM
      A couple folks asked me if I could get to EN11 while I was home. It's
      only about a 10min drive from here, but I'll need to find an operating
      location where I can set up. I'll probably be leaving around 3pm this
      afternoon to see what I can find. I think 40m will work for liason
      with KM5ES, so watch for the posted frequency on PJ. I won't be able
      to spend 6 hours there tonight, but I can definately make another trip
      if there is interest. W0DB is on occasionally from this square, so it
      isn't needed by many of the OT's, if such can be said of this group ;-)

      I'll try to bring the camera once again. At least there is a good
      chance of getting visited by the State Patrol this time.

      The cell # from last time was not my phone, so please don't call it!

      Andy K0SM EN10rt
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29 8:33 PM
        Hi Andy
        Sorry I missed you today. The family wouldn't allow me much time for
        radio today. Hope to catch you in the next grid:-)

        73
        Dan

        aflowers@... wrote:

        >A couple folks asked me if I could get to EN11 while I was home.

        clip...

        --
        K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269
        Check out the Rover Resource Page at: http://www.qsl.net/n9rla
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29 8:54 PM
          Dan,

          I can get back there since it's only a 15 min drive from home. It looks
          like you copied me so we should be able to do it.

          Andy K0SM