DN81--short recap

  • aflowers@frontiernet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2004
      I'm back home safely in EN10rt. We took some tumbleweeds as far as
      North Platte one of my co-pilots pulled the last remaining stowaways.
      I have some great pictures--one of which came out so unbelievably well
      that I just have to find a place to put it on the web. You'll see what
      I mean....

      Working from memory I have 9 stations in the log on 2m, plus a few I
      worked on 6m Es Sunday night. I wish I had more time to play, but
      that's how it goes sometimes. As far as a signals were concerned. I
      pretty much licked my computer-induced RFI, save for a killer birdie
      that keep drifting around the frequencies I tried to use.

      BTW, everyone needs to check their CW-ID tone frequencies. I KNOW some
      of you have them in the 800 Hz range, and that looks like a ST message
      if you catch a rock at the right time. It caused some confusion at
      times--the 200-300Hz range should work just fine and won't confuse
      anyone :-)

      I'll let you know of any upcoming "miniexpeditions" in the next couple
      weeks.

      Andy K0SM