12/18/2004 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2004
      No, it is not Friday night! Getting report out early since I'll be
      trucking north tomorrow night on 1st leg of trip.

      At least two new ones this week - welcome John(s), KM5ES in EM25 amd
      WA8CLT, John in EN90 Sure glad Tip has list of participants seen on
      WSJTGROUP page! Several also spotted Jerry, N5OSK in last week as well
      as Lou, K0RI.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KM5ES - Worked WA8CLT, heard W5SNX, KM5PO, K0RI, N5SIX, AF4O
      KC0HLN - Heard and tried KM5ES and KM5PO, heard KM5PO working WA8CLT
      K9FZ - Tried KM5PO not complete, heard KM5ES, WA8CLT with KM5ES, CQ's
      from
      WA5UFH and K0RI and N5SIX calling WA5FUH
      KM5PO - Worked WA8CLT, tried AF4O and K9ZF - had time synch problems so
      qrt'ed
      W5AOX - heard AF4O, KE7NR, KM5PO, AA9MY, N5SIX and KM5ES
      AF4O - Heard KM5ES, W5AOX, KM5PO and N5OSK
      W5SNX - Worked WA5UFH, nothing else heard
      WA5UFH - Worked W5SNX, heard KM5PO, N5SIX and AF4O
      KB1CJ - Heard and tried W5SNX, no connect
      K0OG - WA8CLT and/or KM5ES (no DE so not sure who calling who) Tried
      answering KM5PO CQ
      N5SIX - Heard WA5UFH 73 to W5SNX and Tip's CQ, W5AOX CQ, K0RI CQ and
      calling AF4O, KM5PO CQ, tried most, no joy
      Reporting
      Station 6m
      KC0HLN - Tried K1SIX for 45 min, no joy, nothing else heard
      K9FZ - Heard CQ's from N5OSK, W5SNX, K8MD (D10)b/s and N5SIX (D7) and
      trying
      K8MD, K4DD calling me and also trying W5SNX
      AF4O - Heard N5SIX
      W5SNX - Worked K1SIX, no others heard
      WA5UFH - Worked K5LXP and KE7NR, heard W5SNX, K9FZ, AF4O and W0IOH
      K0OG - Heard and tried KC0HLN on his CQ, heard N5SIX calling N5OSK
      N5SIX - Heard and tried K8MD but QRN shot up, tried N5OSK, Heard K9ZF CQ,
      great b/s from W5SNX to K1SIX, b/s CQ's on AF4O and W0IOH

      Happy holidays to all. Santa (aka, me) will be loading grandkids toys
      and goodies for run to EM77 for weekend. May try to run a little 6m on
      way up (Friday) and/or on return (Monday) if I can get xyl to hold the
      laptop - hihi.

      Bruce, N5SIX