Re: [wsjtgroup] Low Power

  • Jörgen Svahnström
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2002
      Hi there

      Try this page out for info, especially the chat.. where you will find people already engaged in wsjt.

      73 de oh1jcs
      Hi all, not long been set up on wsjt and was wondering how it performed as a low power mode? Only running an indoor dipole and 10w on 6m, but I think I should be able to have a few QSO's. Also what is the best mode for random QSO's, i.e. monitoring a frequency for CQ's and what is the best QRG to use on 6m? Thanks for the help!!
                            73
                     Sean - G4UCJ
             RSGB Morse Examiner
            IO92PA - SP93 - EU005

    • Philip
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 24, 2002
        --- In wsjtgroup@y..., "Sean \(G4UCJ\)" <g4ucj.shack@n...> wrote:
        > Hi all, not long been set up on wsjt and was wondering how it
        performed as a low power mode? Only running an indoor dipole and 10w
        on 6m, but I think I should be able to have a few QSO's. Also what is
        the best mode for random QSO's, i.e. monitoring a frequency for CQ's
        and what is the best QRG to use on 6m? Thanks for the help!!
        > 73
        > Sean - G4UCJ
        > RSGB Morse Examiner
        > IO92PA - SP93 - EU005

        Sean,

        Please have a look at my website which contains information specific
        to VHF/UHF and WSJT, it includes the frequencies used here in Europe.

        http://www.qsl.net/g0isw/

        73 de Philip G0ISW