RE: [wsjtgroup] NAHSMS contest question

  • Russ K2TXB
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
      Hi Bob. The contest was originally slated to run to 0000 hours and I think
      the text read "to Tuesday evening". But we decided to extend it to allow
      people to work through the evening, especially the western stations, and I
      guess the day got changed to Wednesday, but no one noticed that it should be
      changed to morning.

      Anyway that is as best I can recall what happened.

      73, Russ K2TXB