NAHSMS Contest

  • ab3ai
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Hey All,
      I'm going to running 50 144 432 during the contest from FN20. The
      sked I'll run will mostly depend on my new born, family visits, xmas
      decorating, hony-do list, and who knows what else (HA). I'll be
      calling around 5-7 am, 9-12 pm (EST), and other hours (give or
      take). If you would like a skid, email me at ab3ai (at) att (dot)
      net.
      Chris
      AB3AI