Re: [wsjtgroup] RH 2M experience today...

  • Jonathan L. Rosner
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
      I was on earlier (1200 - 1300 UT) and noise was terrible here. Jack
      (N3FZ) says he was copying me but I did not make QSOs with him, with AF4O,
      or with Gene (KB0GU). Finally Jack and I switched to JT65B and made our
      usual QSO on 432, this time in about 3 min.

      My conclusion: (a) poor rocks; (b) maybe some additional noise besides
      what we are suffering here in the city.

      73,
      Jon WO9S
      --
      Jonathan L. Rosner Phone: 773-702-7694
      Enrico Fermi Institute Fax: 773-702-8038
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
        The sun was kicking out some flares this morning which causes short
        radio blackout on HF. It wouldn't surprise me if you were fighting some
        extra attenuation at VHF.

        Andy K0SM/2