Fw: AES August Newsletter

  • Jacob Tennant
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      From: "Amateur Electronic Supply" <specials@...>
      To: "AES9" <specials@...>
      Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 12:40 AM
      Subject: AES August Newsletter

      The AES August Newsletter

      WIN A FREE! IC-756PROII WIN A FREE!
      That's right! The top-of-the-line transceiver, favored by
      serious DX'ers, will be given away. Every purchase in the month
      of August is an automatic entry. No purchase necessary. Place
      name, call (if applicable), address and phone on a 3 X 5
      notecard. Send to:

      AES
      5710 W. Good Hope Rd.
      Milwaukee, WI 53223.

      Drawing will be held 09/16/02. All entries must be postmarked by
      08/31/02. (This drawing is for USA residents only. AES
      employees, suppliers and their immediate families not eligible.)

      ICOM IC-756PROII
      An all-mode, HF, 50MHz transceiver full of functions designed to
      give you an advantage, including customer suggested
      improvements. The PROII is not only equipped with a 32-bit
      Floating Point DSP, but also offers enhanced backlighting,
      selectable IF filter shape, adjustable level noise blanker, and
      improved sensitivity, noise reduction, and audio fidelity - all
      suggested by 756PRO users ................... $2969.99

      IC-746PRO and FREE PS-125 Power Supply - A $299.99 Value! with
      purchase ofIC-746PRO 32-bit DSP takes you even higher. All-mode
      operation, 100 Watts of power, 102 alphanumeric memories, and a
      multi-function LCD are impressive in the HF/50/144MHz 746PRO.
      But, what makes this unit a must-have is the floating point DSP
      and 24-bit AD/DA converter. It also features memory keyer,
      built-in antenna tuner, digital noise reduction and manual/auto
      notch filter. 11.3"w x 4.7"h x 12.47"d, 19 lbs, 13 oz. Don't
      pass up the great power supply deal - FREE PS-125 with purchase
      for a limited time...................... Only $1899.99

      To order, call AES today!
      Milwaukee 1-800-558-0411 milwaukee@...
      Cleveland 1-800-321-3594 cleveland@...
      Orlando 1-800-327-1917 orlando@...
      Las Vegas 1-800-634-6227 lasvegas@...

      You can also order on our secure website at
      http://www.aesham.com
      For more Great Deals from your friends at AES,
      go to:
      http://www.aesham.com/index10.html and go to the Coupons and the
      Specials lists.
      Prices are subject to change without notice * Prices not
      applicable to previously purchased equipment.
      Check our latest Used and Demo lists at
      http://www.aesham.com/index10.html
      All prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
      Prices do not include shipping charges or applicable taxes.
      Please check with the AES sales personnel for final pricing. AES
      is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions.
      The addresses for this mailing come from the AES database. We do
      not obtain e-mail address from ANY other source.If you wish to
      be removed from our monthly Email list, go to:
      http://www.aesham.com/email.html