TEST

  • Jacob Tennant
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2002
      Sorry folks, my ISP has been acting funny the last couple of days...

      Jacob Tennant K8JWT
    • Jacob Tennant
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2002
        TEST
      • JERRY CASEY
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 24, 2004
          I WILL BE MONITOR 144.140 AND 50.260 FOR THE TEST.
          GL TO ALL.
          JERRY N5OSK EM25FI

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
        • Jerry
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 26, 2004
            Sorry for the test was having problems and just wanted to be sure
            they are corrected. Remember my shack is upstairs so a lot of my
            CQing is done at Random. I do get down here to this one off and on
            but i like to stay next to radio. Have a fun FD weekend. Jerry KC0HLN