10/16/04 Randon Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2004
      One new one (I think) spotted last week - K7MAC, Roland in DN13 on 2m.  Three of you in eastern part commented rocks were good early but tailed off by RH.  Judging from reports, those further west did do better on 2m.  Charles', AF4O, "Rock-O-Meter" read zero - hi.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      WB2FKO - Worked N6ENU
      N6ENU  - Worked WB2FKO
      KI7JA  - Tried K7MAC, not complete, nothing else heard
      WA5UFH - Heard AF4O, KM5PO and KE7NR
      KC2MHU - Nothing heard
      AF4O   - Zip heard
      W0IOH  - Heard KI7JA and KC0HLN

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      W9SE   - Calls and reports from W0IOH, not complete
      WA5UFH - Worked KG4OLG and KE7NR, heard AF4O and W0IOH
      AF4O   - Heard KG4OLG local, nothing else heard
      KG4OLG - Worked WA5UFH and K7BV/1, heard W9SE and K8ROX
      W0IOH  - Worked K7CAI and tried W9SE, not complete
      KC0HLN - Nothing heard (only on short time), Jerry also reported
                  hearing CQ from WQ5S but I'm not sure of band

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX