skeds

  • davidgaytko
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 17, 2004
      seeking new grids (either for me or you) on 6/2/222 for the orioniods
      shower. i have the whole week off, and can run most anytime. if you view
      OH5IY prediction program, and it looks at least 50% chance for our path
      geometry give me an email.

      david/wd4kpd
    • Lee Kemp
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 6, 2005
        Make all arrangements with KM5PO for all skids.
        BANDS FOR THE CONTEST OR 50, 144, 222, 432
        50. 100 WATTS
        144. 1500 WATTS
        222. ABOUT 250 WATTS
        432. 100 WATTS
        EM12 LOOK FOR US
        Note: forwarded message attached.

        N5TIF
        SWOT#3319
        6M VUCC
        2M VUCC

        Discover Yahoo!
      • erwin beemer
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 7, 2005
          Hello I would like a ske 441a  is 1130Z open on sunday morning ?? both 6 and 2
          Please send details if this works
          73 Erv k8eb en73cb
        • AK3E
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 7, 2005
            Hi Erv,
            I have 0800-1100 open, can u fit us in there? 144.109 U1st SH messages.
            Tnx Rick AK3E With W3DOG Group.
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 8, 2005

              Hello Rick I can do 1100Z sunday morning if this works for you 144.109 me first is fine 15 minute skeds only.

              are you interested in 6m 1115z 50.240 ?? 15 minutes

              msg = grids    also can you send your grid I would like to preload it if not already in my data base.

              Erv k8eb en73cb

            • AK3E
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 8, 2005
                Erv,
                Great, thanks for the sched we are set then for 1100z.
                Rick AK3e with W3DOG FM28em
                > Hello Rick I can do 1100Z sunday morning if this works for you 144.109 me
                > first is fine 15 minute skeds only.
                >
                > are you interested in 6m 1115z 50.240 ?? 15 minutes
                >
                > msg = grids also can you send your grid I would like to preload it if
                > not already in my data base.
                >
                > Erv k8eb en73cb

              • Carlos Silva
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
                  Hi Erv

                  I can run with you 2m and 6m, please confirm it

                  Regards
                  N4IS
                  EL96
                  2m - 18 el M2 100ft KW
                  6m -   9 el M2   90ft KW
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005

                    KM5PO, operating multi-limited this weekend has booked eleven EME or Meteor-Scatter skeds through the night hours with the exception of the following times:

                    0630-0830 utc
                    1130-1200 utc (prime time)

                    We will be using WSJT on 50 and 144 Mhz for these tests.

                    This is the last call for skeds in the open times that remain.

                    Jim, KM5PO, EM12ko

                  • W9RVG Marshall
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
                      Jim:
                      Is 0700 to 0730 still open ?? If so mark me down for that spot on
                      2 meters. Give me the frequency you want to use, and it would be me
                      2nd 441A grids ! QSL ??
                      73 Marshall W9RVG EM57rn

                      At 03:10 PM 6/9/2005, you wrote:

                      >KM5PO, operating multi-limited this weekend has booked eleven EME or
                      >Meteor-Scatter skeds through the night hours with the exception of the
                      >following times:
                      >
                      >0630-0830 utc
                      >1130-1200 utc (prime time)
                      >
                      >We will be using WSJT on 50 and 144 Mhz for these tests.
                      >
                      >This is the last call for skeds in the open times that remain.
                      >
                      >Jim, KM5PO, EM12ko
                      >

                      >To unsubscribe, send an email to:
                      >
                      >Activity Periods <http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/>http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/
                      >NAHSMS Contest Page
                      ><http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm>http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Rally/NAHSMS.htm

                      > *
                      > <mailto:wsjtgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>wsjtgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
                      >
                      > *

                      >Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

                    • AK3E
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
                        Hi Jim,
                        Is 0630 or 0830 open? I will be with the W3DOG group in FM28em. Would like a
                        sched at one of the above slots.
                        Rick AK3E

                        > KM5PO, operating multi-limited this weekend has booked eleven EME or
                        > Meteor-Scatter skeds through the night hours with the exception of the
                        > following times:
                        >
                        > 0630-0830 utc
                        > 1130-1200 utc (prime time)
                        >
                        > We will be using WSJT on 50 and 144 Mhz for these tests.
                        >
                        > This is the last call for skeds in the open times that remain.
                        >
                        > Jim, KM5PO, EM12ko

                      • AK3E
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 9, 2005
                          Jim that sched would be for 2m.
                          Tnx Rick AK3E

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 16, 2005
                            Erv --

                            Many thanks for keeping our skeds on Sunday. They were easy QSOs! I
                            heard you loud by aurora, too, on Sunday evening.

                            We worked 41 FSK441 grids on 6 and 2 meters, combined. Total score was
                            1809 QSOs in 343 grids, on 12 bands -- for just a whisker over 1 M
                            points. Lots of fun!

                            Thanks again for being willing to make a sked with us.