WSJTGROUP Project ...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2004
      The WSJTGROUP webpage needs a help type document for newbies. It would
      be good to have a consensus on such a document. This group has the
      experts to accomplish this. A "DRAFT" document is prepared now for
      initial review and corrections. (A few have already commented on the
      very first draft)

      It might help if you remembered what problems you experienced and what
      the solutions were. Then ask yourself if it is covered in the document.

      If you choose to assist with this project, read the document carefully,
      follow the links and make recommendations to me directly at
      wa5ufh@... . This way those who are not interested in this project
      will not be overcome with emails.

      We will post a summary of all the recommendations I receive sometime in
      November and have a finished product soon after however this document
      will no doubt be evergreen.

      The draft is at: http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Help/dummies.htm

      If you have "Professional Skills" i.e. webpage's or technical writing
      and wish to volunteer pse let me know.

      _ _____________________________________ _
      / )|o Randy Tipton (Tip) WA5UFH o|( \
      / / | wa5ufh@... | \ \
      _( (_ | _ 778 CR 123 _ | ) )_
      (((\ \>| / ) Edna, Texas 77957 ( \ |</ /)))
      (\\\\ \_/ /-------------------------------\ \_/ ////)
      \ / Homepage: www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/ \ /
      \ _/ Ph: 361 782 7686 \_ /
      / /|_____________________________________|\ \
      / / "The VHF bands are never dead, learn \ \
      / / to use high speed meteor scatter" \ \
    • Jerry R
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2004
        THANKS  TIP   U KNOW I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!!!

[...]

              _  _____________________________________  _
             / )|o     Randy Tipton (Tip) WA5UFH     o|( \
            / / |             wa5ufh@...          | \ \
          _( (_ |  _            778 CR 123         _  |  ) )_
        (((\ \>| / )       Edna, Texas 77957     ( \ |</ /)))
          \       / Homepage: www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/   \       /
           \    _/         Ph: 361 782 7686          \_    /
          /   /  "The VHF bands are never dead, learn   \   \
        /   /   to use high speed meteor scatter"       \   \

        To unsubscribe, send an email to: