Re: [wsjtgroup] Early Experiments

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2002
      Interesting project you were involved in and I am not surprised it was reliable. I listen to several qrp cw beacons on meteor scatter daily.WSJT will even display some pings not even heard. Just curious what frequency might have been used and what was the reliable range for contacts.

      W1LP has proven what MS can do on the high seas. Now to convince some of the beacon owners to convert their beacons to FSK441 or JT44.

      Tip
      WA5UFH