SYSTEM

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      GE ALL: Well i have come to the conclusion that i am probably
      missing a lot on RH just swinging the antenna around so for the next
      few weeks i am going to try a new system. I am going to start the 1st
      half hr S-SW-W-NW-N 2nd half hr N-NE-E-SE-S hopefully i may come up
      with a few contacts this way instead of swinging antenna the whole
      hr.I may be slow at this but someday you guys will all know i am out
      there. Got 19 so far so i am tickled pink with that. Hope to be
      catching everyone of you guys at least once sometime in the future.
      DE KC0HLN Jerry Iowa EN32TL