RE: [wsjtgroup] My 100th Grid story...

  • Alvaro de Leon Romo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2004
      Congartulations to Tip WA5UFH for the first VUCC via MS , I think in USA,
      was a pleasure give the grid # 100 DL82 via SKED but when my wife that was
      in PJ saw that was just the # 99 I think that we Gaby and me can give a
      wonderfull day to Tip so I told Gaby that I can move to DL91aa and give the
      grid # 100, and the 101 was a little present to Tip...
      Tip I know how you feel !!
      Great work and when we lost the first SKEd at 1230 I wonder if my antenna
      was a crash, at 1300 was a different story a lot of pings, great conditions
      !!!

      Al XE2AT

      >From: "Randy Tipton" <wa5ufh@...>
      >To: <wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [wsjtgroup] My 100th Grid story...
      >Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:13:08 -0500
      >
      >Thanks to Al, XE2AT, I now have 101 grid via meteor scatter on two
      >meters. This morning we worked Al in DL82, DL91aa and DL92ax. Thanks
      >also to Al's xyl (Gaby) for arranging the schedules via the ping jockey
      >while Al was moving around. Also thanks to all who gave me contacts, two
      >meters 100 grids via meteors was more challenging than the magic band.
      >Now to get the paper work ready to apply for the Century Grid Award
      >offered by this group!
      >
      >Thanks to Terry for taking charge of the Awards Manager position. The
      >awards are first class; if you haven't viewed them take a look at the
      >webpage.
      >
      >Thanks for letting me brag...
      >
      > 2 DL82 XE2AT 24-Sep-2004 13:01 2M FSK441
      >
      > 3 DL91 XE2AT 24-Sep-2004 14:10 2M FSK441
      >
      > 4 DL92 XE2AT 24-Sep-2004 13:50 2M FSK441
      >

      > _ _____________________________________ _
      > / )|o Randy Tipton (Tip) WA5UFH o|( \
      > / / | wa5ufh@... | \ \
      > _( (_ | _ 778 CR 123 _ | ) )_
      > (((\ \>| / ) Edna, Texas 77957 ( \ |</ /)))
      > \ / Homepage: www.qsl.net/wa5ufh/ \ /
      > \ _/ Ph: 361 782 7686 \_ /
      > / / "The VHF bands are never dead, learn \ \
      > / / to use high speed meteor scatter" \ \

      T1msn Fotos: Todo lo que quieres saber sobre fotografĂ­a digital
      http://search.t1msn.com.mx/