WSJT

  • n2yev
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 25, 2002
      Well, Got the software, the interface is running and the rig is IC-
      271H...Now looking to find a signal to decode. Been monitoring for 3
      days and haven't seen one discernable message. Maybe I need a sked or
      more help tweaking the program?
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Frustrated in FN34gs...

      de Jim, N2YEV
    • Patrick
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 17, 2014
        Hi All,

        I put this question here as I had several tries on different reflectors
        with no luck.

        First of all, I am speaking of WSJT, not WSJT-X.

        Last year, I found a problem in using WSJT on the Ubuntu 12.04, and
        NH7SR gave me the answer : I had to write a simple .asoundrc and WSJT
        ran with no problem.

        I think that this issue came from my audio board (a part of the
        Microkeyer II). This audio board samples the input at the rate of
        48000s/s but WSJT needs only 11000s/s.

        This was done by this little file :
        ----------------Quote----------------------

        pcm.radio {
        type hw
        card 2
        device 0
        }
        pcm_slave.radioslave {
        pcm radio
        rate 48000
        }
        pcm.radioconv {
        type rate
        slave radioslave
        }

        All was fine, when started, WSJT shows a new device called radioconv.

        But with Ubuntu 14.04, the .asoundrc do not create the radioconv device,
        and WSJT has no audio.

        So does anyone knows how I could 're-sample' the input for WSJT ?

        Another question, does anyone uses MAP-65 with Linux (whatever the
        distrib is ) ?

        Thank you for your help.

        Very 73

        Patrick, F1EBK