Dimension 4 and XP

  • rwgreen@avalon.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2004
      Could someone let me know what to do to get Dimension 4 the time program to work
      on a XP Pro based computer. Tnx Bob Green KØIDC
    • James Choate
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2004
      • John Zempel
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2004
          The only thing I did was download and install. Its been working flawlessly
          for over 2 months. What are the symptoms?

          John, EM55bf, KG4OLG

          Could someone let me know what to do to get Dimension 4 the time program to
          work
          on a XP Pro based computer. Tnx Bob Green KØIDC

          To unsubscribe, send an email to:

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Phil Reed
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 15, 2004
            At 08:59 PM 09/15/2004, you wrote:

            >Could someone let me know what to do to get Dimension 4 the time program
            >to work
            >on a XP Pro based computer. Tnx Bob Green KØIDC

            Disable the Windows Time service. To do this, right click on My Computer,
            select Manage then select Services, then scroll down to Windows Time,
            double click it and set Startup Type to "Disabled".

            --

            ...phil / w8sca

            "For a list of all the ways technology has failed
            to improve the quality of life, press 3."
          • ERIC DODSON WB5APD
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 16, 2004
              Try this

              73 Eric Dodson WB5APD Dahlonega Ga. EM84ak
              My Ham Radio Web Site http://home.alltel.net/wb5apd

              My Watch Collector Web Site is http://home.alltel.net/wb5apd/watches.html

                                                         144mhz Station
              8877/1.5kw, 2x17 @90'/No EL, MGF1302 0.4nf, ERP=87,990 [FSK441-JT44/JT65-SSB-CW]