WSJT

  • n2yev
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 25, 2002
      Well, Got the software, the interface is running and the rig is IC-
      271H...Now looking to find a signal to decode. Been monitoring for 3
      days and haven't seen one discernable message. Maybe I need a sked or
      more help tweaking the program?
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Frustrated in FN34gs...

      de Jim, N2YEV
    • Joe Subich, W4TV
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 27, 2016
        Grab the lower right corner with the mouse and resize just like any
        other Windows 10 program. If the main window is set to "Full screen".
        click on the "double box" in the upper right (between the minimize
        and close icons).

        73,

        ... Joe, W4TV