Radio Modifications

  • coolrigger7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2002
      Dear Member,

      Radio Modifications is a group dedicated to the repair maintenance
      and modification of radio related equipment. I found this group,
      which is extremely helpful for ham radio operators who need
      information about their equipment. Whether you are a novice or
      experienced, this group will benefit all aspects of ham radio.

      If you would like to join, please email the following
      RadioModifications-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to the website

      Brian McGuire