RE: [wsjtgroup] Re: No Graph Display

  • Russ Pillsbury
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 31 9:53 PM
      Bob, I do believe I covered the use of the Record button in my message.
      Omitting the Monitor function was just to reduce the message length. The
      important point was to make sure he was not expecting it to receive in real
      time like a lot of other programs do. Once he gets past that, if indeed
      that was his problem, I'm sure he would have easily figured out about
      monitor mode on his own. (Reading the help file will do wonders for
      understanding!)

      73, Russ K2TXB

    • m5mkw
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
        I have read the handbook and the help files (I am one of those odd
        people who read them before using it) I understand that you "record"
        the section for it is decoded. Now having downloaded Spectran it is
        working fine. So the question is why does it not work as a self
        contained program?

        Anyway, thank you all for your suggestions. Now of to play with it
        to find out what it can do.
        May well see you on my screen on the next shower.

        73 de Mark

        --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Russ Pillsbury" <k2txb@d...>

      • Russ Pillsbury
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
          Hello Mark. Ok, glad you got it working. It's strange, the only way you can
          make it work is "with Spectran", and I cannot get it to work except "without
          Spectran". The only thing I can think of is for you to make sure you do not
          have "Use Spectran for Input" checked in the setup menu - except when you
          want to use Spectran of course.

          73, Russ K2TXB