432 antenna

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      GE All: Just wondering if anyone is using the M2 420-50-11 for the
      432 band i don't think i have room for the 20ft one. I am looking at
      the M2 antennas for now. Thanks Jerry
    • JAY
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Hi Jerry - I have a M2 440-21ATV yagi, 14 ft long, works FB on both 432 weak signal and 440 mhz for local repeaters. Mount it at a 45 degree angle to get the best (-3db) of both (WSJT-CW-SSB/FM) worlds.

        73, JAY K2OVS