field day fsk441

  • w9bli-Jacob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2002
      Hello to the group

      I am looking for an pre fieldday sked on EME from EN64dk, to run
      from my friends shack, he runs
      4 antennas but no elevation rotor, power is 1000 watts or will settle for an
      fsk441 also. I wish to do a trial
      run for him and let him see what he is missing.

      I also need to know if anyone else is running fsk441 on vhf or 6m
      during fieldday as I plan on running
      some using wsjt program. Please reply direct to me about the pre fieldday
      sked, and any other FYI to the group
      for all interested parties that might be running fsk441 during fieldday.

      thanks agn
      Jake- W9BLI
    • WAF3153@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2002
        Jake you should make schedule with W5UN. Dave is very workable as you know
        and a great EME QSO for a demonstration.73. Buff WB2SIH