Which Soundcards?

  • Briggs
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2004
      I am trying to spec out a new computer and need help selecting a
      soundcard for it. Besides for the usual internet crap, I'm willing to
      invest in a better card for digital comm modes and need to know the
      good from the bad. Can someone help a newbie choose a soundcard? How
      do know what to look for and what to avoid? Thanks in advance!
    • Mike Hasselbeck
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2004
        Briggs - please let me know what you find out. My home was burglarized this
        week and as a result, I am also in the market for a new computer. I'd like to
        get the best soundcard for digital radio as well.

        Mike WB2FKO