08/07/04 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2004
      Number of regulars out last week and hope they are back with us in the
      AM. I hope all have some luck this week with the shower. Not a great
      number of qso's here but several nice new ones.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KI7JA - Worked KE7NR and tried WB2FKO but no luck
      K4DD - Nil and had qrn
      W5SNX - Nil
      WB2FKO - Nil
      KC0HLN - Nil
      KG4OLG - Heard one CQ each from K8MD and W5SNX

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      K4DD - Tried W0IOH U4 with no luck, heard both W5SNX and
      N5SIX/M trying, CQ from W9SZ?? (probably W9SE)
      W5SNX - Heard N5SIX/M and WW2R
      W0IOH - Worked N5SIX/M in EM54 with Es boost, heard WW2R
      KC0HLN - nil
      KG4OLG - Heard N5SIX/4 and W5SNX trying, CQ from WW2R
      N5SIX/M in EM54 - Worked W0IOH on pings and Es
      (literally drove through Es "lane") Tried W5SNX m/s and
      KG4OLG called and tried John on combo of tropo and b/s

      There should still be some leftovers flying around in the morning -
      let's take advantage of them!

      Bruce, N5SIX