Selecting soundcards

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2004
      OK, I've looked everywhere and can not find where I can select a
      second soundcard. My other programs will let me select and Spectran
      will also, but don't see how in WSJT.

      I need to select my second card as that is a high quality soundcard I
      use for digital modes and is all wired up for my rigs.

      I was also going to rely on VOX for keying as I use CAT keying on my
      other programs and have not made provisions for keying otherwise. If
      I use VOX that is another reason I do not want my default soundcard
      connected.

      Thanks,

      Gary Mitchelson
      N3JPU Montgomery Co. MD FM19