THURDAY

  • JERRY CASEY
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2004
      I TOOK A DAY OF VAC. THUR. SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO RUN
      EMAIL
      ME.WILL BE QRV AT 1000Z 2M OR 6M 432 IF ANYONE WANT TO
      RUN.
      JERRY N5OSK EM25FI

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2004
        Jerry, I need to catch you on tropo and work Oklahoma.

        73
        Mike, W5UC

        At 02:58 PM 8/10/2004 -0700, you wrote:
        I TOOK A DAY OF VAC. THUR. SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO RUN
        EMAIL
        ME.WILL BE QRV AT 1000Z 2M OR 6M 432 IF ANYONE WANT TO
        RUN.
        JERRY N5OSK EM25FI

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        "age and treachery will overcome youth and skill"