FN55 - Perseids

  • Paul Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2004
      Hi all,

      I will be QRV 2 meters and 222 during the next week on
      FSK441. 1200 watts to 5.5 wavelength yagi at 80 feet on 2,
      500 watts to 6.7 wavelength yagi at 85 feet on 222.

      I will be hanging around Ping Jockey as much as possible. I
      am especially interested in high power stations in the 1200
      to 1500 mile range on 2 meters and most anyone out to 1350
      miles or so on 222. I will run with anyone who needs my
      grid or state but will be placing some emphasis on the
      above. I can easily work most of the closer stations on 2
      meters outside the major showers.

      222 note: to be fair I should warn you I still have somewhat
      of a drift issue on 222. I have worked N9LR at 1090 miles
      however! I can compensate reasonably well for the drift but
      please be aware in so doing I will miss most of one
      transmit period every 5 minutes or so.

      Paul N1BUG FN55mf
      Please QSL via KS4YT