Possible EM61 6mtr activation Sat Morning

  • Chuck Plunk AF4O
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 2:10 PM
      Hi All,

      I am going to make an attempt to be in EM61 Saturday Morning 08-07-04
      beginning about 7am and running for a couple of hours.

      If not EM61 then maybe EM51,52,or 53.

      Then look for me on Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday in EM60.

      Then Wednesday morning in EM51,52,or 53.

      I will have 6mtr gear only, about 85 watts to a Moxon. Thanks Bruce N5SIX
      for loan of the antenna.

      50.260 FSK441A (plain)

      This is my first attempt at rover and Murphy could very well interrupt.

      73
      Chuck
      AF4O