Perseids Roadtrip .....

  • Dave Witucki (N8OC)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 7:37 AM
      Will be in Michigan's Upper Peninsula for the Perseids in a couple weeks,
      and will run for some time in EN67 this trip..   Heading up evening of
      August 11 - but don't think I'll be able to make it all the way across the
      state first night (brother lives in EN76 - too convenient of a stop over).
      Not sure where I will set up portable for morning of August 12
      (again...EN76 real convenient ....  then again EN86 kinda rare, but heading
      wrong direction.....).    Will post again with more details as time draws
      nearer.

      Will definately be in EN67 the evening of August 12 and morning of August
      13 - and willing to set up some skeds...2M and 6M.   Upgraded the 2M antenna
      from 6el quad to 17el yagi this time around.  Will have 160w on 2M.    6M
      station is 5el KMA log stationary, and PAR omniangle when mobile.

      Last trip, portable station: http://hometown.aol.com/n8oc/myhomepage/index.html

      73

      Dave Witucki,  N8OC
    • ww2r@mgef.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4 11:50 AM
        i would be interested in a 2m aug 12 sked from en67

        dave

        ww2r