222 - oops NOT QRV yet

  • Paul Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Folks,

      For the time being, please forget what I said about being
      QRV on 222. I have found a major problem with frequency
      accuracy and stability. Not surprising, actually.

      It seems I have identified my next significant challenge. My
      chances of getting this quasi-resolved before the Perseids
      are nil and none. In time I'm sure I can get it good enough
      for FSK441, but probably not for JT65.

      73,
      Paul, N1BUG FN55mf