Re: [wsjtgroup] 222MHz & 432MHz Questions...

  • Paul Kelley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2004
      I don't know if rocks would often be good enough to support
      random contacts on either of those bands, but consider me
      interested in trying it on 222. In fact, if an activity
      period / random hour is tried on that band, count on me
      being there to give it a try!

      Yes folks, I am now QRV 222 FSK441 with 500 watts and 6.7
      wavelength yagi at 85 feet... and I'm available most
      mornings for skeds.

      73,
      Paul N1BUG FN55mf