VHFing Presentation

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 10:25 AM
      I am going to be doing a presenation on Vhfing for a hamfest here in a
      couple of weeks and thought I would see if any of you have done this and
      what your suggestions may be and if you used a powerpoint presentation
      and if I could take a look at it and probably use it or steal portions
      of it!

      Any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated!

      Thanks, Mark

      --
      73!
      Ku7z, Mark in DN41