WSJT-X Rapid TX freq slewing

  • k3wyc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2014
      I had previously posted that I found it difficult to make a rapid change in TX freq without changing the RX freq.  This is sometimes required if you want to be heard when multiple stations reply to a CQ.  Just a few days ago I found that r3673 does allow a quick TX offset.  For a mouse with a scroll wheel, just place the mouse cursor over the TX freq value on the main window.  Spin the scroll wheel to make rapid changes in TX freq.  This is much quicker that using the up/down arrows or trying to make a numeric entry.Just don't use the same offset as me for that rare DX ;)73,Andy k3wyc