Frequency stability-Icom 910H

  • Jan Whitteberry
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2014

      JT65 Folks,

      I am in the last stages of assembling the hardware for a 2 meter EME station. Research has revealed that the Icom CR-293 crystal unit will provide a stability value of +-0.5ppm. This will produce a value of +- 72hz at 144mhz. Will JT65B accept this variation?

      Your thoughts and experience will be greatly appreciated.

      Jan de WA6WTF

    • mack edmonson