Noob question: Meteor Showers August, 7/31/2014, 2:00 pm

  • Donald Drennon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2014
      For 6 meter MS, which way should I point my beam for any of these events?

      Thanks,
      Don
      N4TZH

      Sent from my New iPad
    • Graham
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2014
        Hi Don,

        If not already, you should check into pingjockey  http://www.pingjockey.net/cgi-bin/pingtalk

        This is were discussion of scheds etc is found.

        Otherwise I guess and just point my antenna in a best direction of where I think most others might be.

        Random contacts can be made but are not that easy especially if you are just starting out like I am.

        cheers, Graham ve3gtc