ATTN HRD Users.

  • jeff29754
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2014

      To all users of HRD: In anticiption of HRD closing their Yahoo group, which they (unnanounced) have now done, we created a replacement group some months ago, we even downloaded a lot of files/pics from their group to be available there in our HRD group.

      Open to users of all versions.

      Jeff M1BCM

    • Ted
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2014

        I formed this Group Saturday am following the announcement:

        Ted

        K7TRK