Fwd: [FMT-nuts] FMT PRACTICE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT [2 Attachments]

  • ki7mt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2014

      -------- Forwarded Message --------
      Subject:[FMT-nuts] FMT PRACTICE NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT [2 Attachments]
      Date:Fri, 25 Jul 2014 22:34:02 -0400 (EDT)
      From:johncroos@... [FMT-nuts] <FMT-nuts@yahoogroups.com>
      To:fmt-nuts@yahoogroups.com

      Hello FMT Nuts,

      This is just to remind those interested that a FMT practice is
      scheduled for next Friday evening, 1 August, at 9:00 CST. Two
      additional practices will be held on the following Monday and
      Wednesday evenings.

      Attached is the test schedule in .pdf and  .xls formats. The same
      times and formats will be used for all 3 practice sessions. The format
      is generally the same as the ARRL FMTs, except that the key down
      time is extended to 4 minutes simply to provide a bit more practice
      time. The test plan lists the approximate frequencies and K7HIL and
      myself will make every effort to transmit close to,
      but NOT on the exact frequencies listed.

      Also attached is information on how to send in your results
      if you wish to have your results compiled with the measurements
      from other stations. Please try to use the suggested entry format
      so I do not have to re-type your data.

      As the intention here is practice the test frequencies will be announced
      shortly after the end of each session.

      73 and I hope you are able to participate.

      -john k6iql