PSK Reporter

  • chas cartmel
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2014

      Guys

      Anybody have any information on psk reporter?. Down for a few days now here and it is an application I refer to a lot.

      73

      Charlie

      www.G4EST.me.uk

    • tony everhardt

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2014

          Yes, The site is down but the owner is out of town. The site will be back up when he gets home.

          73,

          Tim Herrick, KQ8M

          kq8m@...

          AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.homedns.org

          Anybody have any information on psk reporter?. Down for a few days now here and it is an application I refer to a lot.

          73

          Charlie

        • Jim Bennett