IMAGE attachments

  • Hector Espinosa Flores
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2002

      OK Thank you Jay. When he listens something, I will register immediately in the page web.
       I send you here three images of the activity that I registered last night, among 0200-0300z o'clock in FSK441 AND JT44.
          Thank you for the answer. 73 of XE1BEF H�CTOR

        JAYB <jayb@...> wrote:

      to: XE1BEF - Hola Hector - thanx for your message. If you hear anything on 6 meters to the east, check in on the WSJT website : http://www.pingjockey.net/cgi-bin/pingtalk and let us know you are there. can make skeds from the site. you are too far from me for FSK441 but could make it with 2 x Sporadic e-skip + JT44 if conditions are right.
                    GL - Jay K2OVS

      Do You Yahoo!?